- $1530 PER ACRE !!!
- Good deer & turkey hunting
- Good duck pond site
- 107 +/- acres 2008 planted pines
- Areas of older pines
- Good hardwoods in creek bottom areas
- Chickasanoxee Creek runs through tract
- Frontage on paved & dirt county roads
- Convenient to Auburn, Opelika, Dadeville, Lafayette, Roanoke and Valley
You won’t find a good hunting/timber investment tract (158.2 acres +/-) priced any more attractively than this! $1530 per acre !! This property is a nice deer and turkey hunting tract, with a mixture of planted pines, natural pines and mature hardwoods. In the hardwood bottom areas, Chickasanoxee Creek and some tributaries offer the possibility of building a really nice duck pond. Access is excellent with frontage on Chambers County Roads 258 (paved) and 233 & 234 (dirt). You can be “in your stand” within short times from Auburn, Opelika, Roanoke, Lafayette, Dadeville, Roanoke and Valley.
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR, CONTACT:BANKS HERNDON TUTT LAND COMPANY OPELIKA, AL (334) 750-0582 email@example.com
Contact This Agent
We have the products and advice you need to turn your property in to hunter’s paradise. Visit our store located in Safford, Alabam. (334) 573-2410