- Near Hurtsboro, known area for big bucks & lots of turkeys
- Quiet, secluded tract at the end of a dead-end road
- Surrounded mostly by large landowners, including a private quail plantation
- Nice creek for wildlife water source
- Many open areas for great wildlife food plots
- Good interior road/trail system
- Nice hardwoods along creek and drains
- Convenient to Columbus/Phenix City & Auburn/Opelika
GREAT HUNTING PROPERTY !! This is a really nice, affordable 34 +/- acre tract in the Hurtsboro area, known to produce big bucks & lots of turkeys. The tract had the pine timber cut a couple of years back, leaving a number of big open areas that will be special for food plots, corn plantings, etc. From your stand, you can see a long way! A number of these areas have already been plowed. There’s really a lot of deer sign on this property. A good size creek (Middle Fork of the Cowikee) flows through the land, providing a reliable source of water for the wildlife. Located at the end of a dead-end road, the property is quiet and secluded and is surrounded mostly by large landowners, including a top-flite private quail plantation.
Priced at $2650 per acre.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Between Hurtsboro and Hatchechubbee, turn south on Wende Road and travel about 2 miles. Turn right onto Washington Road. Go about 1/4 mile and property entrance is on the right. Look for Tutt Land Company sign.
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR, CONTACT:BANKS HERNDON TUTT LAND COMPANY OPELIKA, ALABAMA (334) 750-0582 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact This Agent
We have the products and advice you need to turn your property in to hunter’s paradise. Visit our store located in Safford, Alabam. (334) 573-2410