- trophy buck region of Western Russell County
- Beautiful mature hardwood bottoms
- 1993 planted pine plantations for income
- open sites for large food plots
- established internal road system
- large acreage adjoining owners
- Frontage on 2 county dirt roads
- Convenient to Auburn/Opelika, AL & Columbus, GA
- can be divided into smaller tracts
- $2250 PER ACRE !!!!
$2250 PER ACRE !!!!Trophy deer & turkey hunting at it’s very best! This 397 acre (+/-) tract is located in the heart of trophy buck country in Western Russell County, near Hurtsboro. The beautiful hardwood bottoms contain large mature white oaks, and there is an excellent stand of 1993 planted pine plantations, which have been thinned. This will be a good income source. There are multiple open sites which will make great large food plots. The internal road system accesses practically all of the tract. The property fronts on two lightly travelled county dirt roads. Electricity is available. The property is conveniently located to the Auburn/Opelika, AL area (30 minutes), Columbus, GA (30 minutes), Atlanta (1 1/2 hours) and Birmingham (2 hours). Serious hunters who are interested in a good future stream of timber income should definitely take a look here!
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR, CONTACT:
Contact This Agent
We have the products and advice you need to turn your property in to hunter’s paradise. Visit our store located in Safford, Alabam. (334) 573-2410