- Beautiful hunting & recreational tract
- Lots of deer & turkey sign
- Near Auburn/Opelika, AL
- 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta & Birmingham
- 225 acres mature hardwood bottoms, stand 69 years old
- Timber income from 349 acres planted pine plantations
- Scenic stone-bottomed large creek with shoals
- Excellent internal road system
- Frontage on paved county road
- $2100 PER ACRE!!!!!
$2100 PER ACRE !!!!! This is a beautiful recreational and hunting tract located within 30 minutes of the Auburn/Opelika, AL area. About 1 1/2 hours from Atlanta and Birmingham. Loaded up with deer and turkey sign, this land has 225 acres of magnificent hardwood bottom areas, containing many large, mature white oak trees. The 225 acres is in a stand of 69 year old hardwoods. In addition, there are 349 acres of planted pine plantations, ranging in age from 1 year to 23 years, some ready for cutting now for immediate income. With rolling hills, beautiful hardwood bottoms and an incredible large stone bottomed creek, with shoals, this piece of land is ideal for a weekend getaway, coupled with excellent hunting and with timber income. This property fronts on a county paved road, and has power and water available. The surrounding area is one of the nicest in all of Chambers County, being surrounded by scenic farms, pastureland and timberland.
NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS PRICED TO SELL !!!!!
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR, CONTACT:
TUTT LAND COMPANY
Contact This Agent
We have the products and advice you need to turn your property in to hunter’s paradise. Visit our store located in Safford, Alabam. (334) 573-2410