241 acres in Lee County, Alabama
241 Ac – Lee Co – Auburn Tract on Biltmore Lane
- 241 1/7 acres of beautiful open land and hardwoods adjoining Auburn city limits
- Excellent property for a beautiful estate type homes, with spacious open areas for horse facilities
- Only minutes from downtown Auburn
- Deer & turkey
- Frontage on paved Biltmore Lane
- Development potential
- Frontage on I-85
- Stone’s throw from Auburn Industrial Park
- Potential for commercial applications
- Level to rolling topography
- Utilities available
- Land on both sides of Biltmore Lane
DESCRIPTION: This property is a rare find with boundaries adjoining Auburn city limits, I-85 frontage, near Auburn Industrial Park, open land and beautiful woodlands (mature hardwoods). The land lies on both sides of paved Biltmore Lane and has utilities available. Two stone-bottomed streams flow through the tract, one on each side of Biltmore. The layout makes this property ideal for spectacular home sites with the privacy afforded by 241 acres, all within a few minutes drive of downtown Auburn. Businesses, take note of the great location of this tract of land, and see if it’s a fit for what you want to do in the Auburn area.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: In Auburn, from the intersection of Shug Jordan Parkway and Wire Road, travel west on Wire Road for about 5 miles. Turn left onto Bee Hive Road and travel east for about 3/4th mile. Turn right onto Biltmore Lane and go about 3/4ths mile on Biltmore and the property is on both sides of the road. Look for Tutt Land Company signs.