131 Ac – Conecuh County – Brooklyn Tract

By July 24, 2015 No Comments

** SOLD ** Outstanding timber investment and recreational tract located in SW Conecuh County on Gloryland Way near the community of Brooklyn, AL. The 131-acre Brooklyn tract is completely covered with 35+ year old mixed pine and hardwood timber that is ready for the market.   It has a year-round creek with the terrain to support construction of a nice pond. Conecuh County is known for great deer and turkey hunting and the Brooklyn tract has all the ingredients to attract and maintain plenty of wildlife; food, cover, water, and privacy. The timber is a healthy mix of various hardwoods and pines. Depending on the new owner’s intent, it could be left as is, partially cut for some immediate income, or clear cut and replanted in pine plantation. The soil in this area is more sand and less clay, perfect for growing loblolly or longleaf pines. There are no internal trails or roads on this property, mainly because it has been left to grow naturally for decades. Currently, access is primarily on foot. It has not been hunted for many years. An underground pipeline cross the NW corner of the property and provides the opportunity to plant food plots and put up deer stands with very little effort. The Brooklyn tract is accessible but remote. Your only neighbors are large tracts of timberland on every side. The southern boundary of the tract is approximately 30 feet from Gloryland Way, a well-maintained dirt road. There is power on Gloryland Way less than a half mile from the tract. The Seller will retain 75% of the mineral rights, with the remaining 25% conveyed to the Buyer. Property taxes are less than $300 per year. Very appropriately priced at $2,000 per acre, if you are looking for a timber/hunting property, you really need to see the Brooklyn tract. For more information or to schedule a showing contact: Joe Blackburn (334) 464-1828 joe@tuttland.com

Property Information

Status: Sold

Price: $262,000

Acreage: 131

Location

State: Alabama

County: Conecuh

Agent Information

Name: Joe Blackburn

Phone: (334) 464-1828

Email: joe@tuttland.com

Return to Listings