31 Ac – Covington County – Zacchini Rd Tract

By July 24, 2015 No Comments

** SOLD  ** This is a great country home site in west Covington County complete with merchantable timber and good hunting. The Zacchini Rd tract is located eight miles west of Andalusia on Hwy 84. It also has road frontage on Zacchini Rd., a county maintained dirt road. In addition to timber and road frontage, it features plenty of nice flat ground for a home. There are approximately 10 acres of loblolly pines that have been thinned once and are ready for a second thinning.   The balance of the tract is in mixed hardwood and pine which could be clear cut and replanted in pines, partially cut to create diversity in the stand, or left as-is to continue to grow. It has a nice, two-acre food plot with easy access off Zacchini Rd in the north half of the tract that would make an ideal home site. There is power along both roads. The Seller will retain 75% of the mineral rights, with the remaining 25% conveyed to the Buyer. Property taxes are $98 per year.   For more information or to schedule a showing contact: Joe Blackburn (334) 464-1828 joe@tuttland.com

Property Information

Status: Sold

Price: $77,500

Acreage: 31

Location

State: Alabama

County: Covington

Agent Information

Name: Joe Blackburn

Phone: (334) 464-1828

Email: joe@tuttland.com

Return to Listings