This 377 Ac +/- tract consists of 150 Acres +/- of land enrolled in the Wetland Reserve Program (WRP). This is an area planted in hardwood trees and native grasses for wildlife. There are two duck impoundments in this area and wildlife food plots. The remaining acreage of Parcel B is row crop land, hardwood timber, and pine plantation type timber. The row crop land is growing an excellent crop of soybeans. There are many deer that utilize this soybean field for feeding. The landowner receives a yearly rent for this area and the farm lease expires this fall after harvest.
More pictures and video coming soon!
- Power availability and paved County road frontage
- Creeks that flow through the property
- Great access
- Large acreage adjoining neighbors
- Deer, turkey, dove and duck hotspots
- One of the best hunting tracts in the County
Name: Walter Tutt
Phone: (334) 534-1315