- !!! BUY @ $1475 PER ACRE !!!
- Beautiful 468 acre (more or less) Russell County hunting, recreation and timber tract in great deer & turkey territory
- 1 mile + long bottom with large hardwoods!
- Approximately 100 acres in beautiful, mature hardwood bottoms (lots of white oaks) – outstanding deer & turkey habitat
- Excellent food plots already in place, green and growing
- 20 minutes from Columbus, GA, 1 hour from Auburn-Opelika, AL and 2 hours from Atlanta airport
- 25 minutes from Lakepoint Resort & Eufaula Wildlife Refuge on Lake Eufaula – fine fishing, duck hunting & golfing
- 184 acres +/- of planted loblolly pines ranging in age from 2 years to 14 years – excellent future income production
- 41 acres +/- of longleaf pines to be planted in late 2012 and early 2013; 45 acres +/- loblolly pines to be planted
- 33 acres +/- of natural hardwood regeneration (good for bedding & fawning)
- Great internal access on over 10 miles of 1st class trails and fire lanes
- 1200 yard rifle range with covered shooting area
- 60 feet of deeded frontage on Alabama Highway 165 for year round access
Description: If you’re looking for a top quailty hunting, recreation and timber income producing property at a GREAT PRICE, check this one out closely. It’s about 468 acres located only about 20 minutes from Columbus, 1 hour from Auburn-Opelika, and 2 hours from the Atlanta airport. For deer & turkey hunting, you’ll find about 100 acres of incredible mature hardwoods in the stream bottoms, nice open areas of planted pines, natural hardwood regeneration sites for bedding and multiple large food plots already in production. A nice feature of this tract is the privacy and serenity you’ll have. There will be a 60 foot wide deeded access that will take you back away from Alabama Highway 165 for about 3/4ths mile, and then the tract opens up into a large, unbroken parcel. The adjoining landowners have secluded properties also, which makes this tract very nice for quiet hunting or just “getting away”. Nearby Columbus has lots of golf courses, white water rafting, restaurants, etc. Lakepoint Resort near Eufaula, AL is only 25 miles south with excellent bass fishing, duck hunting and golf. !!! GREAT PRICE @ $1475 PER ACRE !!! DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Phenix City go south on AL Hwy 165 for about 12.5 miles and property is on the left. Look for Tutt Land Company sign. From Eufaula, go north on US Hwy 431 and turn right onto AL Hwy 165. Go north on 165 for about 20 miles and property is on the left. Look for Tutt Land Company sign. FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR, CONTACT:BANKS HERNDON TUTT LAND COMPANY OPELIKA, ALABAMA (334) 750-0582 firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Banks Herndon
Phone: (334) 750-0582