Beaver Creek Ranch is located in the central west part of Alabama, in the small town of Sweet Water. It is 125 miles north of Mobile and 90 miles southwest of Tuscaloosa. Pine plantations, hardwood forest and cypress lowlands nestled along the banks of the Beaver Creek help make up the 750 +/- acres of the property. The Ranch perimeter has approximately 6 1/2 miles of game fence. This Ranch has to be seen to be truly appreciated.
To view or download a brochure of this property CLICK HERE
Main Dwelling: A three story, 3,400 sq. ft., four bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 half bath, custom built home with upgraded appliances & granite countertops throughout. Large living, dining and kitchen area have cathedral ceilings with exposed beams. Basement level has two car garage, storage room, hobby room/bedroom with walk in closet, full bath and laundry room. Main floor consists of kitchen, living & dining room, and 2 master suites. Both suites have full custom baths and a half bath exists off the main living area. Half bath has polished poplar wood walls and custom vanity. East master suite has walk in closet, over sized jacuzzi tub, Italian tile floor in bath with custom wood vanity and built in shelving. West master suite also has custom vanity, tumbled black granite top, an all tile shower with seamless glass & extra shoulder jets. Main room has gas fireplace and duel French doors to enjoy the sunset views. Main floor flooring is a unique marbled wood laminate. Top level is carpeted and consists of open loft/library that overlooks living, dining and kitchen area, & includes two bedrooms and a half bath. Main and second story have oversized pine bases and molding. Home is fitted with zoned central heat & air as well as a Generac generator with auto back up. 1350 Square feet of covered porches surround home with covered gazebo, gas grill, exterior sink and built in benches. Home has complete exterior lighting, fenced in yard with security gate and 2 large underground propane tanks. Large concrete driveway with extensive river stone walls lead you into this beautiful, one of a kind home. A partial list of further amenities includes:
- An electronic black steel double hinged security gate is placed at the main entrance. The gate is remote controlled and also supports security code activation.
- Main Lodge: The interior walls and ceiling are completely finished with antique cedar & cypress and main lounge features a gas fireplace. Carpeted floors make up the lounge and dining quarters. Lodge features a full working kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Kitchen also includes a walk in pantry.
- Guest Suites: There are 3 guest suites, (2 single/1 double). Each suite has its own exterior entrance leading into a mud room entry. Each room has a sitting area and full bath. Baths have tiled floors and tiled shower walls,custom wood and stainless vanities. Sitting & sleeping area is wall to wall carpet. Walls are finished drywall and accented with antique barn wood.
- Personal Quarters: On the south side of the main lodge building, adjoining the main lodge is an ample personal space perfect for a full time manager or fully equipped private guest suite. The space consists of a living area, kitchen, full bath, bedroom and laundry facility. Walls and ceiling are finished with T1-11.
- Bunk Rooms: There are two bunk rooms that house two bunk style twin beds each. These bunk rooms are situated between the Personal Quarters and Main Lodge. They share a full bath.
- The lodge also features: **1,500 square feet covered wraparound porch with stamped concrete and wood deck flooring ** Zoned central heat & air ** Fenced and gated yard **Two underground 500 gallon propane tanks **Buck pole & outdoor fire pit
- Equipment Pavilion: 46 feet wide x 62 feet long x 16 feet high Has steel truss system, metal roofing, boxed in gables & open sides.
- Workshop: 28 feet wide x 124 feet long x 12 foot high/partial concrete floor. 14 ‘x 32’ loft, 12’ x 28’ meat processing room. Room has stainless steel sink & work area, electric game hoist, hot & cold water connection, drain system, ice maker, freezer, ventilation system and concrete flooring & is climate controlled. On site covered fuel tanks (2 diesel, 1 gasoline) 16’ x 30’ lean to.
- Horse Barn: Barn has two individual stalls, each with its own automatic waterer and food troughs. Entry and stalls have padded flooring. One tack room and one feed room. Timed insect spray system on interior. 500 square feet 14’ x 25’ concrete slab covered porch area includes exterior auto waterer and five tie-up stations.
- Horse Shade Pavilion: Is equipped with an automatic waterer, 2 feed stations, water source/spigot, and a 10 head – spray mister system. Total 900 square feet.
- Storage Barn: 24’ x 48’ x 12’ high, enclosed 14’ x 24’ attached lean to. Also has loft for hunting adjacent field.
- Property Features: 13 Bow Stand Locations, and on site 3-D Bow Range, elevated platform w/20,25,30,40 & 50 yard targets; 10 Elevated Shooting Houses: (6’x8’x8’) Metal roofing, hardy back siding, carpet floors, shooting rests and hinged windows; Shooting Range: Covered, elevated platform, covered supply box, 50 & 100 yard target backboards; Property has 10 separate planted field locations totaling approximately 35 acres; Nine, (9), 1000 lb. gravity feeders placed evenly throughout property; Lighted spotting field for night viewing from lodge; Extensive 4 rail wooden fencing surrounding 4 separate pastures, lodge yard, main house & main entry driveway; Constructed rural water supply system; Underground irrigation system laid through: entrance trees, pasture trees, lodge yard trees, horse pasture trees, trees at main house & pet cemetery; Property has 16 1/2 miles of groomed interior roads and two steel railroad-car bridges (one on east side & one on west side of property crossing Beaver Creek); Whitetail Deer herd has been managed, fed and maintained behind game fence since 2006.
- Breeding Facility: Six, (6), individual pens each consisting of: An average of an acre of land, 10‘x10’ covered feed station with concrete floor and automatic waterer. Alley way system for sorting deer, 16‘x50’ enclosed handling facility with 11 holding cells.
Extra If Interested:
- Furnishings (less personal items, family pieces, deer heads, etc.)
- Farm Equipment
- Breeding Herd
- Tools and Supplies
Name: Walter Tutt
Phone: (334) 534-1315