476 acres - Bullock County - JSM Tract
476 acres in Bullock County, Alabama
Listing Status: New
This is a serious sportsman's dream come true... 476 (+-) acres of prime hunting and fishing in Bullock County, AL!! Located just one mile west of Union Springs, this incredible tract has frontage on Hwy 82 and Hwy 223 and is an easy drive from Auburn or Montgomery. There are 3 beautiful lakes on the tract totaling about 31.5 acres that were built in 1996. The two bigger lakes (approx. 20 and 8 acres) have been professionally mangaged for years and the results as you will see from the photos are BIG BASS! Nice lakes are hard to come by these days and even harder to get built, so the fact that this tract has 3 lakes already in place is a big deal and a valuable feature. This is a very diverse tract of land with rolling topography and plenty of food, water and cover for the wildlife. The road system is great througout the whole tract, there is a dove field in place and the hunting/fishing is as good as it gets in the area. Below are a few of the many features on this tract:
- 3 lakes totaling 31.5 acres built in 1996... approx. acreage on each is 21 ac, 8 ac and 2 ac.
- 295 (+-) acres in planted loblolly pines... 60 acres planted in 2002, 90 acres in 2007 and 145 acres in 2013.
- 150 (+-) acres in hardwoods and hardwood drains, pecan orchard, open pasture, wildlife plots, roads, firelanes and power line easements.
- 16-18 permanent wildlife food plots including 15 elevated hunting stands, most covered
- 1993 24x66 mobile home that has 3BR & 2BA with central heat and air
- large equipment barn
Tracts like this are not readily available...a true turnkey recreational paradise in one of the best areas in Alabama !!!
PRICED AT $1,190,000
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR OF THE PROPERTY, CONTACT:
TUTT LAND COMPANY