605 Ac. – Bullock Co. – Castone Tract
605 acres in Bullock County, Alabama
Listing Status: Sold
- GREAT BULLOCK COUNTY HUNTING TRACT WITH CABIN & 50 ACRE (+/-) MANAGED LAKE
- ABOUT 35 MILES FROM MONTGOMERY, 50 MILES FROM AUBURN
- INCREDIBLE 50 ACRE (+/-) STOCKED & MANAGED LAKE WITH BOAT HOUSE – GREAT BASS FISHING!
- EXCELLENT DEER & TURKEY COUNTRY IN BULLOCK COUNTY
- DUCK HUNTING
- FOOD PLOTS, SHOOTING HOUSES
- GOOD HARDWOODS & PINES
- MODERN METAL BARN WITH ENCLOSED SHOP AREA
- GOOD INTERNAL ROAD & TRAIL SYSTEM
DESCRIPTION: For great deer, turkey and duck hunting in Bullock County (known for top deer/turkey hunting), and unbelievable bass fishing in a spectacular 50 acre (+/-) lake, you’ve got to see this! Add to it a modern, rustic 2 BR/2 BA (with sleeping loft) camp house (wood walls, ceilings & floors with big fireplace), and you’ve got a one-of-a-kind property. For the wildlife, there are multiple good food plots with shooting houses along with quality hardwoods. There is duck hunting in the upper ends of the big lake, as well as in a large, man-made leveed duck pond, complete with plumbing to control water depth. As for the big lake, it is professionally managed, has a first class boathouse and high-end automatic fish feeders. This property is about 35 miles from Montgomery and roughly 50 miles from the Auburn-Opelika area. PRICED AT $1,549,250 WHICH IS ABOUT $2560 PER ACRE GPS COORDINATES: Lat. 31.990326, Lon. -85.829624 DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Union Springs, travel south on AL Hwy 223 for about 12.5 miles and turn right onto County 8. Go about 2 miles on County 8 and you will come to County 11 on the right. Continue on County 8 for about .1 mile beyond County 11 and turn left onto County Road 9, a dirt road. Go about .75 mile on the dirt road and the property will be on the right.