This new TLC offering is located on the Tombigbee River in Sumter County near the Belmont Community. The River Wood Farm is in an excellent hunting and timber growing region of Alabama. The property is truly a turn key hunting and timber farm. The property is at the end of Pace Landing road surrounded by large landowners. The attributes of the farm include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Nice new barn-dominum camp with automatic generator in place
- Extensive road system with bridges and culverts
- Fantastic duck hunting slough
- Large hardwood timber along the creeks
- Pine plantations that are ready to thin
- Hardwood plantations
- Shooting houses
- Large wildlife food plots
- Fruit tree orchards
- Plenty of wildlife.
This property has been developed by the owner to be a productive hunting and timber property. It has all of the wildlife attracting qualities that a nice Tombigbee riverfront property can have. Couple this with a new lodge, and this creates an ideal farm for a ready to go hunter.
Call Walter Tutt to make a site visit.