250 Acres - Macon County - Tallasarr Creek Tract
250 acres in Macon County, AlabamaListing Status: Sold
250 (+-) acres located near Fort Davis in Macon County... the heart of big buck country. This is a turnkey hunting tract with large adjoining landowners that is as good as you will find. There is a very good mix of various age pine plantations, hardwood bottoms and drains, food plots and water. Tallasarr Creek, which is a good size creek, flows thru the tract providing ample water for the wildlife. There are also two other wet weather springs on the tract as well. Access is very good with roads and trails that will take you to every part of the tract. There are also firebreaks in place around all the pine plantations, making it easy to burn and manage the timber. The hunting in this area and on this tract is excellent, with abundant populations of deer and turkeys. The owners have harvested numerous trophy bucks over the years, with two scoring over 150" (see pictures) within the past 3 years.
- 135 ACRES OF 18 YEAR OLD PINE PLANTATION, THINNED ONCE (HEALTHY TIMBER)
- 45 ACRES OF 10 YEAR OLD PINE PLANTATION (COVER FOR THE WILDLIFE)
- 60 ACRES OF HARDWOOD BOTTOMS AND DRAINS (VERY NICE!)
- 10 ACRES OF FOOD PLOTS, ROADS, FIREBREAKS, ETC
- GOOD WATER SUPPLY FOR WILDLIFE WITH TALLASARR CREEK AND TWO OTHER SPRINGS
- ONLY 35-40 MINUTE DRIVE FROM AUBURN!!
GREAT HUNTING WITH THE OPPORTUNITY FOR FUTURE TIMBER INCOME!!!
PRICED AT $587,500
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, CALL ME TO SCHEDULE A TIME:
TUTT LAND COMPANY